From Hamlet to Tomorrowland! Rendez-vous this week for inspiring talks, live performances and reports with D.A.T.E by This is Antwerp!
This is Antwerp is a campaign created by Visit Antwerp. They’ve just launched the annual D.A.T.E (Discover Antwerp Through Experience) meeting. Every year, creative talents from Antwerp are brought together with international guests.
Unfortunately, there will be no physical meeting this year, due to the sanitary crisis. But don’t worry, there will be inspiring talks, live performances and reports which offer a glimpse behind the scenes of iconic locations! D.A.T.E. will start with a talk about the Antwerp music scene and its most important players!
The D.A.T.E. broadcasts can be watched free of charge! Rendez-vous from 9 pm to 10 pm from November 17th to 19th. The three sessions can also be rewatched afterward via the same channel.
On the 17th, you will assist to :
– The biggest indoor Drum-‘n’-Bass & Dubstep event in the world
– The most Promising Artist of 2019
– Digital revolution is not a threat to vinyl
On the 18th, the mains subjects are:
– Gentrification and biases in music, it’s a white white world … isn’t it?
– Why can’t a woman play the trombone?
Finally, on the 19th they will discuss about:
– Crossovers, when art and performance meet music
– How important is music in a star restaurant and in prison?
You can discover everything about the Antwerp Dance Legacy via their Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaun_xbMWs3FwG5Gp49C4cA/