International Music Summit Ibiza is coming from May 22-24 at Hard Rock Hotel in Ibiza, aiming for their 2019 edition to continue to promote positive change in the music industry, inviting artists, visionary thinkers, managers, promoters, and thought leaders to start powerful discussion about subjects that matter.
As this huge event is coming up, IMS Ibiza has invited 85 different speakers for the two days to talk about mental health, diversity, and examining club culture for a positive and harmonious development in the industry.
Some of the talks that they just revealed among those 85 are:
- Klas Bergling on the vision and goals for the Tim Bergling Foundation
- Zane Lowe about Apple Music and its global livestream Beats 1 in an exclusive keynote interview with Pete Tong
- Madame Gandhi, Professor Green, and Luciano on the Mental Health Crisis debate with leading wellness experts
- Charlotte De Witte Keynote interview on her fast-paced career trajectory
- Shesaid.so inviting multiple guest speakers to talk about Restoring Community To The Dancefloor, The Politics of Dancing, Investigating Intersectionality and Curating Balanced Line-Ups
- Resident Advisor’s Club Culture debate featuring the founders of Fabric London, Output New York, and MMA Munich plus Richie Hawtin and many more
- Streaming in the DJ Booth – the controversial shift in DJing examined with Beatport, Soundcloud, Tidal, and Dubset
- A masterclass with Jax Jones by Point Blank Music School
For the rest of the talks, check out IMS Ibiza’s website now! https://www.internationalmusicsummit.com/ims-ibiza-keynote-speakers-announced/
Then, let us know which of the talks we mentioned in this article you find most interesting!