Black Coffee and Maxine Ashley have decided to collaborate on the new single ‘You Need Me’, featured on Black Coffee forthcoming album ‘Subconsciously’.
Black Coffee announced a forthcoming album ‘Subconsciously’, in which he returns with the new single ‘You Need Me’ featuring Maxine Ashley, out 29th December.
‘You Need Me’ has found the sweet spot between raw emotion and dancefloor energy. With the incredible gospel-evoking backing vocals and Maxine’s impassioned tones, this track is the fifth star-studded collaborative single in a row for Black Coffee!
It marks the fifth single release from Black Coffee’s highly anticipated album that you can pre-order HERE. Here is the tracklist of ‘Subconsciously’:
1. Lost (w/ DJ Angelo) (feat. Jinadu)
2. You Need Me (feat. Maxine Ashley & Sun-El Musician)
3. SBCNCSLY (feat. Sabrina Claudio)
4. I’m Fallin (feat. RY X)
5. Time (feat. Cassie)
6. LaLaLa (feat. Usher)
7. Flava (feat. Una Rams & Tellaman)
8. 10 Missed Calls (feat. Pharrell Williams & Jozzy)
9. Ready For You (feat. Celeste)
10. Wish You Were Here (feat. Msaki) [Album Version]
11. Drive (w/ David Guetta) (feat. Delilah Montagu) [Edit]
12. Never Gonna Forget (w/ Diplo) (feat. Elderbrook)
In the meantime, you can purchase and stream ‘You Need Me’ HERE!